1. Go to your next stop on your map.
2. For that place, please find 3 pictures showing any major geographical features (landmarks, landforms, etc). Paste/Label them in your PJ.
3. Find a historical building from that place (church, mosque, government building, palace, etc) and paste a picture of it in your PJ (label please).
4. Write a journal entry about your new stop. Do you like it? What do you like about it? why?
5. Write another entry in which you are in the historical building (sightseeing) when you happen to run into a merchant from the Silk Road in China. This merchant thinks that it is still around 500 CE. What do you tell him? What does he tell you? Describe the meeting and discussion.
NOTE: YOU ONLY NEED TO START THIS TONIGHT-- WE WILL WORK ON IT IN CLASS TOMORROW.